1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Looperlatives On Sale

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Just saw over at the Looperlative forum that if you preorder a new one now, you can get one for $999 plus shipping. I'm not paid or endorsed by them in any way- just thought I'd point it out as it's about $500 off the normal price and I'd have killed for this price when I bought mine new :D

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    still too rich for my blood... but some day!

Thanks for the heads up.

3. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Thanks Bryan. Like I've PM'd you, I have been circling the LP1 for a long time at this point (and very curious about the upgrade to internal audio storage). But I've started being a little more miserly with my gear funds and considering EHX upgraded the 2880 to be almost fully MIDI-controllable, I think that may be the direction I end up going. But time will tell and this is a great deal on the LP1.

4. I want it BAD but 1k is a lot of cheese, probably too much for me in this scary-ass economy.

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    You can always do what someone I know did- go to 1000 different people and ask them each for just one dollar. Guy got himself a $1200 Strat that way :D It is a lot for a looper- I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that wasn't planning on getting seriously into looping/self recording.

6. The 2880 got upgraded? Awesome, now the resale of mine falls through the floor.

Oh well, I quite like it. No intentions of selling it anytime soon.

7. grovest

grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    Hey Funk, the upgrade was strictly firmware so far as I know, and it was a couple summers ago.