1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD LoPhat 3-Way All-Faital Pro 12" Cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. The joy and sport of gear flipping continues so I need to lessen my gear. For sale are two awesome cabs by fellow TBer Paul Tidwell of LoPhat. I got the cabs several months ago here on TB: http://www.talkbass.com/threads/fs-only-two-lophat-ax112-cabinets-new.1027687/

The cabs are still in minty, like new condition. They are also for sale locally and you can find pics here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/4447620362.html

Since I got the cabs, one of the woofers had an issue with voice-coil rubbing, so Paul sent a replacement driver and now all is fine. I also got LeCover padded covers for both cabs and "LoPhat" badges are now on the cabs (though not in the pictures).

Just looking to get back most of what I have into these cabs, which cost almost $1000 each new (they're less than 1 year old). $575 each, and I'll make a deal for two. Shipping will probably be around $100 per cab, so let's keep this local for now. Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Thanks for looking, DM

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Sold pending payment. Thanks TB.

3. cromag31

cromag31 Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2014
    orange county New York
    sold?