1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Los Angeles Stolen Musicman Stingray 5 Sunburst/Maple and Stingray 4 Black/Maple

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by A-Step-Towards, Oct 16, 2017.

1. My friend had his rehearsal studio broke into and various items were stolen but being as this is a bass forum I want to highlight the stolen basses mainly as recovering one of those hopefully leads to the other gear.

If you see any basses matching these descriptions please alert me its worth a closer look for me if you are unsure, a police report is filed.

-Music Man Stingray 4 Bass guitar, Serial # E21282. Black with maple fretboard and black pickguard. Decent paint chip near neck pocket. Fingerboard is fairly dirty from years of use. I voted today sticker on the case.

-Music Man Stingray 5 Bass guitar, Serial # E67750. Sunburst with maple fretboard. Has a unique gray pearloid pickguard.

as I said other gear was taken but I first wanted to state the basses, here is a complete list

Instruments -

-Gibson Les Paul Custom, Serial # 01631678. Black with an ebony fretboard.
    -Fender Stratocaster USA 1997, Serial #N7232324. Black with maple fretboard. The "fender" logo on the top of the headstock is rubbed out partially. There is a decent paint chip in the lower portion of the body.
    -Fernandez Flying V guitar, Serial F043208. Cream colored with rosewood fretboard and Floyd rose bridge.
    -Gibson SG standard. Red with rosewood fretboard.
    -Music Man Stingray 4 Bass guitar, Serial # E21282. Black with maple fretboard. Decent paint chip near neck pocket. Fingerboard is fairly dirty from years of use. I voted today sticker on the case.
    -Music Man Stingray 5 Bass guitar, Serial # E67750. Sunburst with maple fretboard.
    -Animato Cantable Violin

Amps -

Marshall JCM 800 head

Guitar Pedals -

Q Wah Pedal
    MXR Distortion
    MXR Compressor
    MXR Amp Switcher
    Empress Tap Delay
    Boss Phase Shifter
    Empress Tremolo
    EHX Polychorus
    EHX Mini Q Tron
    Digitech Whammy Pedal
    Boss Chromatic Tuner
    Morley Fuzz Wah
    DC Brick Power supply
    Pedal Train Terra Pedal Board and Silver Metal Hardcase (the pedals above where mounted on this board)
    Boss ODB-3, lights up with a blue light which is unique to this pedal

Microphones -

Audix D4
    Audix D3
    Rode NT1A
    AKG cs1000

Other -

Black cloth drumcase
    Mac Book Pro 2007 with a "dinosaur party" and "germs" stickers on it
    Pre Sonus Firepod
    Monster Cable, bass guitar version with gold 1/4 inch plugs

2. IMG_6673.JPG IMG_6674.JPG IMG_6675.JPG

3. both basses, the les paul, strat and marshall have been recovered. Thanks all.

Hoochie Coochie Man likes this.