1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Los Dos Yamahas

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by quatre03, Mar 6, 2005.

1. quatre03

quatre03

Aug 20, 2004
    well its been about a month since i got these two basses, i know i've posted them here before. but they needed some major work before i was going to post sound clips here.[​IMG]
    i finaly got everything all setup the way i liked it I even put on a Finger Ramp on the fretless
    [​IMG]
    all i need now is some practice and a better amp.

you can see more pics here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v368/quatre03/Basses/?action=view&slideshow=true
    and sound clips:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/quatre03music.htm
    i've only been playing 2 years so be nice :bag:

2. Dream Works

Dream Works

Dec 5, 2003
    Toronto
    2 years and already 2 6 strings? I hate you.
    I've been playing for almost 2 years and I only have this crappy Ibanez EDC705 for a year and it's already startin' to crap up on me.

Okay, I'm looking at that picture and you have 5 basses. A rack mount, 4x10, 2x12. I hate you even more. I only have a Peavey Mark III series and Madison 1x15 153. Did you win the lottery or something >.>?

3. quatre03

quatre03

Aug 20, 2004
    I get Paid to go to College, and well i'm a music major so....

4. PabloDominguez

PabloDominguez

Mar 1, 2005
    Very nice playing for 2 years and very nice gear for a 19 year old :) congrats very nice basses i like the Conklin Gt7 better though

5. Funky Doctor

Funky Doctor

Aug 28, 2003
    Australia
    Very nice basses. I have been at it for 3 years and I also have to yamaha's. One of them is a six... :D

Quick question. What kinds of strings are you using quatre?

6. quatre03

quatre03

Aug 20, 2004
    Elixirs on the fretless, and Foderas on the fretted.