1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lost Bass in Austin, TX

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by brentonkim, Oct 24, 2018.

1. brentonkim

brentonkim

Mar 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Hey y'all,

My place got broken into and I lost a bass. It's more sentimental than anything, but if you happen to see it around let me know. (if anything, it'll probably be in texas).

It's a Spector Q5.

Serial Number: 8628

In honesty, it's pretty ugly. I was young and dumb. Very recognizable. The paint job is wack because I sanded it but gave up halfway through (Definitely more work than anticipated lol).

Has flatwounds for who knows why. Has some Nordstrands in it.

There's a hair-tie on the low B. (a feisty drunk woman gave it to me at a bar during a gig and assured me to keep it for good luck in my musical journey. lol).

I've attached some really old pictures (2010 lol) and here's a couple of videos with the bass in it. GST 1. 29649_1441438962549_2239114_n. 29649_1441439042551_844120_n.

Thanks everyone,

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  2. Yikes, sorry to hear. What part of town?

3. jamro217

jamro217 Supporting Member

We'll keep an eye out in the event it shows up in southern New England. Truly sorry for you and I hope you get it back soon in one piece.

4. brentonkim

brentonkim

Mar 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    East side, near oltorf.

5. lug

lug

Feb 11, 2005
    League City, Tx
    Take pic to local closest local pawn shops, good chance it may show up at one of them.

6. Good luck man.

My stolen bass showed up 7 years later. It could happen.