Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lost in the wilderness....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by silvermaneZ, Apr 18, 2005.

1. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Wow! I am away for almost 2 years, come back to the fold, and alot of the old guard are still here, including alot of mods. Very nice. I again have a desk job where I can waste my employers high speed connection on Talkbass. Very nice.

So,

HI EVERYBODY!

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I remember you. Didn't you have that Warrior 15 string or some such, for a while? The one with neck issues?

3. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Aye, that is true. Finally sold the thing right before I left New York to move back to Texas. Just using my old Ibanez's and my trusty Lakland now - no more multi string madness.

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So now you only play single-string basses?

brad cook

5. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Yep, me and Tony Levin. Or maybe me and that guy from The Presidents of the United States - never cared to learn his name. :smug:

6. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Yep, it's Robert. You have been around for ever as well. Thanks for the love.

BTW, I hope that pic is photoshopped, or that guy is about to be turned into fish food by the momma bear.

7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  8. silvermaneZ

silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    It will be like Ringo's All Star Band. I wonder if Peter Frampton is available? Matt Bissonnette on drums(or was Greg the drummer?) Kip Winger on vocals? Guiffria (sp?) on keys? I think I may be on to something here.

9. Robert has eaten my food and I have played his Warrior.

We're practically brothers. :D

Good to have you back!

BTW, I think I've still got a bag of your cheeze curls poked down in the corner of the garage somewhere. You want 'em back? :eek:

10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome back, Robert!:cool:

11. No! That's Charlie fishing with Biscuit. :D

Here's the site: www.cloudline.org

www.cloudline.org/photogallery.html

Look at the right hand column, third photo from the bottom.

Does anyone remember the stories of my bear, fuzzy~wuzzy, who used to steal my ultralight, run out of gas and then crash-land in the woods? :D

Surprise !!!

I like bears. :cool:

Mike

12. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL