Lost in the wilderness....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by silvermaneZ, Apr 18, 2005.

1. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Wow! I am away for almost 2 years, come back to the fold, and alot of the old guard are still here, including alot of mods. Very nice. I again have a desk job where I can waste my employers high speed connection on Talkbass. Very nice.

2. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I remember you. Didn't you have that Warrior 15 string or some such, for a while? The one with neck issues?
  3. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Aye, that is true. Finally sold the thing right before I left New York to move back to Texas. Just using my old Ibanez's and my trusty Lakland now - no more multi string madness.
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    So now you only play single-string basses?

brad cook
  5. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Yep, me and Tony Levin. Or maybe me and that guy from The Presidents of the United States - never cared to learn his name. :smug:
  6. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Yep, it's Robert. You have been around for ever as well. Thanks for the love.

BTW, I hope that pic is photoshopped, or that guy is about to be turned into fish food by the momma bear.
  7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  8. silvermaneZ

Oct 10, 2000
    Houston, TX
    It will be like Ringo's All Star Band. I wonder if Peter Frampton is available? Matt Bissonnette on drums(or was Greg the drummer?) Kip Winger on vocals? Guiffria (sp?) on keys? I think I may be on to something here.
  9. Robert has eaten my food and I have played his Warrior.

We're practically brothers. :D

Good to have you back!

BTW, I think I've still got a bag of your cheeze curls poked down in the corner of the garage somewhere. You want 'em back? :eek:
  10. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Welcome back, Robert!:cool:
  11. No! That's Charlie fishing with Biscuit. :D

Here's the site: www.cloudline.org

Look at the right hand column, third photo from the bottom.

Does anyone remember the stories of my bear, fuzzy~wuzzy, who used to steal my ultralight, run out of gas and then crash-land in the woods? :D

Surprise !!!

I like bears. :cool:

12. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL