1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lost pedalboard - found in Denmark!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Skrogh, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Skrogh

Skrogh

Jan 28, 2010
    Denmark
    Hi, someone my girlfriends dad knows has found a pedal-board in the side of a highway in Denmark. It has a power-supply with English plug.

Has a lot of, either bass specific or pedals that goes nice with bass on it, so I thought this might be a good place to shout out to the owner.

If it's yours (you should know, if you lost a pedal board ;) ), chime in and throw me a PM with the pedals on it, and I'll set you in contact with the dude, who found it.

2. Newbie-Doo

Newbie-Doo

May 30, 2008
    U.S.A.
    You are a good man for doing this. Hopefully the owner is reunited with his board and pedals.

God bless you, my friend.

3. Darkglass

Darkglass Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 10, 2008
    Helsinki, Finland
    Douglas Castro, Founder: darkglass.com
    Awesome to see this!
    Hope the owner finds it.
    You rock my friend!

4. BassMonstrum

BassMonstrum

Mar 7, 2008
    This thread should be "sticky'd" so it's always on top until the board is reunited with its rightful owner.

Also, massive kudos to the OP!

5. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Altruism aside, do you get to borrow them in the meantime? :D

6. If you cannot find the owner, I will take the wah... if there's one.

7. Skrogh

Skrogh

Jan 28, 2010
    Denmark
    I'm not the one, who found it, so unluckily i don't get to borrow all the juicy pedals on there.

Any way I FOUND THE OWNER, but I'm not sure he knows yet.
    I did some snopping around in the PYPBT (with some help from google) and found a picture from the user AlbiBass with the same pedals. I did think I'd seen it before, then again, not that many boards with both a Hexe Bitcrusher and a Copilot Dubscope.

I've passed the information on to the one, who found it, alongside with the dudes real name (again thanks to google, and facebook too). But seems like he hasn't been active here for over half a year, so if anyone's got his phone-number or know him - that'd be nice :)

8. Bump for AlbiBass to get his board back!

9. fasto

fasto

Mar 4, 2007
    Amsterdam, NL
    great thread! i wonder what the story is behind "lost pedal board on a danish highway" ... sounds like a good road movie.

10. Dixon Steele

Dixon Steele

Jan 28, 2013
    Heh, saw a post about this pedalboard on facebook; it's spreading quickly it seems

Hopefully the owner will pop up soon

Edit:

The board:
    [​IMG]

11. Bump

12. nice pedals collection!
    I wonder how he lost that pedalboard.

13. So cool. Hope everything works out for the best!