Lost Prophets Anyone?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by FalsehoodBass, May 6, 2002.

1. FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    Anybody else out there like them? Their vocals are very Patton-esque, but i like it.. and the music is pretty good too. Nice bass... very warwick tone.
  2. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Yeah,I like Lost Prophets.I've only heard "Shinobi vs. dragon ninja",but i liked it.my brothers friend is burning the cd for me.yay.tell me how it is.i think the new one.
  3. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    That song sounds great. The vocals are extremlely apealing. The music a lot of push behind it and seems to contrast to some of the crappy bands that have been coming out lately. I really like it!
  4. I have the cd and my band plays "Fake Sound of Progress". Its okay, but it isn't great. some cool tunes but I find most of the stuff pretty bland and samey. but that just my opinion.
  5. A Rock

A Rock

Mar 18, 2001
    New Haven, CT
    i like em...ima find out how they perform live at ozzfest this yr
  6. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    In a way,they kinda sound like creative nu-metal.I bet you've never heard "creative" and "nu-metal" used in the same sentence!
  7. Hahaha, how wrong u are. He recorded that album with an Ibanez. hahaha, he thankz warwick in the re-version/re-mix version of fakesoundofprogress but there is no mention in the original cos he was using a 5-string ibanez. i know this cos i saw them before they had videos out, and i talked to him, twice on both occassions i saw them. so. YAY for me and my insider knowledge.

8. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    one of my favortie bands right now for sure
  9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    2 lost prophets threads...one of them will get closed..