Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by russ_4ft, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Hey, havent heard there name mentioned around here much but if u know who they are, do u like them?

For all those who dont, they are a nu-metal (very faith no more) band from Wales (dont hold it against them :) ) and they are really good. Bass player is impressive, you can really hear him and he has an awesome tone, its very much the proper warwick tone, but its amazing. Check em out!

- Russ
  2. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    <CENTER>lostprophets rule. scumbag has a ton of money tho to buy good basses. grrr :mad: :rolleyes:

the cool thing is that u can tell they are going in a new(ish) direction, and thats because each member of the band actually gets to use their own influences....i wish i had the chance to do that...:(

hey, i know who u are!!
    sorry at my slowness, but...heheee, i am humbled in your presence, the whole..."hey were pop-punk, but we aint no bleedin americans" thing rocks!
    Amazing place to find you!

i see youre going up in the world now guys,...i got all my mates to buy (or at least try to, AS IT IS UNFINDABLE!) your album(s).
    well, im gonna quit asslicking.....;)

well, er...i know this sounds stoopid, but im gonna tell all my mates that i have actually had contact with you...e.t.c.....blah blah blah,,, sad ol me :)
  3. Hehe, thats cool man.

I see you live in london, you should come down to camden underworld on the 26th january, we're headlining down there.

At your convenience is a well good album (i can say that because im not playing on it!!) an were writting the new album now.
    Come down an say hello, it's gonna be cool!

- Russ
  4. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Hey Lostprophets are cool! A friend of mine showed me the video to Shinobi something..
  5. Duff_Man182

Jul 28, 2001
    Miami,Fl USA
    the lostprophets r pretty cool...my friend got me into them about a year and a half ago...they're video just got shown on MTV.
  6. Ha, lostprophets are OLD news, (smug grin on face), i saw them months ago. LAST YEAR IN FACT!!! I even got their CD signed by all the members. Yay for me. And im seeing them again in a few weeks time. I talked bass with their bassist. He uses a Warwick Streamer LX, or at least used to.

7. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    ill be there 4ft (look out for the guy...oh hell, ull recognise me!)....hell yeh, u know a band called identity one? i heard you did a few shows with them...THEY also rock.

lostprophets...they rock...blah.
  8. Yeah, i know identity no.1 quite well, they're on our record label too!
    Tasha is fit aswell, and she's cool.
    They're pretty crazy people but theyre fun.
    Do like [spunge]? went out for our drummers birthday with him, wol from [spunge] an a few mates, i got such a hangover!!

- Russ
  9. punkfunkfreak

Dec 16, 2001
    yeh, spunge r cool...i learnt a few off the basslines from them....pretty cool ones too...im chuffed!
    u are a lucky guy!
  10. chris croc

chris croc

Jan 5, 2002
    ive seen the LP three times and their brilliant. The bassist was given to him by warwick coz they had heard the album liked it so gave him one, he used to play an Ibanez 5 stringer.