1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available lot of 5 Spector K-Haz 9v + 4 'Mystery' Preamps For Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dpaul, Jun 22, 2017.

1. dpaul

dpaul Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Florence, NJ
    Price:
    $200
    This listing is for a lot of 9 preamps that I acquired a few months ago from Stuart Spector's shop in Woodstock NY. The listing includes 5 Spector branded Korean Haz 9v clones that were removed from several Spector NS-2A models. 2 of the preamps are complete, 3 of them are missing either a tone or volume control. The other 4 circuits are what PJ Rubal told me are 'mystery' circuits; they don't remember where these may have came from. I asked a forum member who is somewhat of an expert, and he believes that these are essentially the Mighty Mite MM114 preamps, but with a different layout and circuit board shape. All of the circuits are untested and being sold as-is. The parts from the 'mystery' boards (including tone and volume controls) seem completely compatible with the Spector boards. I thought I would have time to work with these, but it has not worked out that way. First $200 takes the lot, Paypal, shipped to CONUS only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. dpaul

dpaul Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Florence, NJ
    Price drop