Lots o' gear FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Jun 4, 2004.

In the process of buying a new house, so the following have got to go. I've only got this one pic that includes most of the stuff right now, but I'll get more pics of everything this weekend. Prices include shipping to the 48 contig. states, and I will accept Paypal.

1) Galveston 12-string - refinished natural with poly finish, installed “bass balancer” strap peg on top horn which prevents neck-dive, replaced tuners with Sperzel locking tuners (mix of black and silver). Beautiful King’s X to “Jeremy” sound. $300.obo

2) J&D Brothers Jazz – amberburst Jazz bass with pearloid pickguard, mix of gold and silver hardware, Hipshot D-tuner. Includes a Fender “F” bridge cover and pickup cover. This bass quite frankly plays and sounds better than most of the other basses I’ve ever owned. $175.obo

3) Rick Turner Renaissance 4F – fretted acoustic/electric, immaculate condition. Hipshot D-tuner installed, also has the strap dingus to prevent neck-dive. Comes with original gig bag. $980.obo ***ON HOLD***

4) 1996 ZON Sonus 5/1, solid black, black hardware. Seymour Duncan custom humbucker, Bartolini NTBT electronics, 9 volt;Black Dunlop strap locks
    Black Fender double gig bag. Currently strung with black-coated strings (can't rememember the brandname).Two top pickup screws are rusty. The humbucker has wear from the strings. There is minor wear underneath the 2nd and 3rd frets of the B string (does not affect playability in any way); plus, there are some abrasions on the top edge of the bottom body. $850. obo

6) Samson Airline Bass Wireless – never used, but out-of-box (brought it along to gigs, but never had the need to use). Comes with AC adapter. $175.obo ***ON HOLD***

7) Hipshot D-tuner – black, for Gotoh replacement. $35. ***ON HOLD***

8) Behringer Ultramizer - $65.obo

9) Alvarez FD-80 12-string acoustic/electric guitar – natural/amber, w/gig bag. $155.obo

2. Kickin price on the Zon, interested in trading up at all? I think you need a Roscoe 5 to fill out the collection.

3. I'm interested in the Zon. Email sent...
  4. PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
    close ups on the alverez?
  5. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    nice collection.

I dig the "spalted" sunburst on the Jazz up front :D

I'm curious as to the brand of the bass w/humbucker, upper left, next to the beatle bass
  6. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    PM sent on Hipshot.
  7. Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Check #5. The pic must have an old PG. :)

Nice collection, BTW.
  8. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Damn, beat me to it :scowl:
  9. The bass with the humbucker is the Jay Turser clone. I just don't have the pickguard on it at the moment :)

PM replied to.

I'll have detailed pics on everything this weekend; I need to take the pics tonight. I'll send requested pics on Saturday.

Basstrader: Actually, I'd LOVE a Roscoe 5, but I'm trying to DECREASE what I've got :bassist:
  10. K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    DOH!! thanks Hurley

i've mostly seen 'Ray clones in 4 string so I didn't consider that the 5 was the one for sale.
  11. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
  12. adam on bass

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
  13. adam on bass

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    I completely spaced it. I will Paypal tonight for my purchase. Sorry about that.
  14. Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    thats one sexy fender jazz
  15. Thanks. It's a '71, Lindy Fralin p/us, Sadowsky preamp. Schaller tuners (and tweed OHSC). And, I'm actually thinking about putting her up for sale too :crying: , so if you've got an offer...