Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

LOTS OF GEAR FOR SALE...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzmann23, Sep 11, 2002.

1. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I have a bunch of gear to sell. I left a band a few months ago and I am selling alot of the gear to acquire a new rig ( and to pay some bills).

Gallien-Krueger 1001 RB 210 combo. powerful combo, has seen better days cosmetically, but has NEVER failed me electronically. $750

G&L SB-2. Trans red on ASH(not swamp ash), one piece flame maple neck w/ Hipshot d-tuner. has original hardshell case. $470

Fender MIM JazzBass. Black Finish. modified with Bartolini #9j's, Badass Bass II Bridge, '64 reissue 4-ply pickguard, Hardshell case. This bass sounds amazing!! I had the frets sanded and polished recently and slapped some DR sunbeams on it.. I was amazed how good this bass sounds. I will throw in the original pickguard and pickups as well as a hard shell case. $410

Hohner HAB-40 Acoustic/Electric Bass. Shadow P4 EQ, natural finish, die cast tuners. Ding on headstock got me a %10 discount when i bought it new. $285

SKB pedal board w/ three space rack. I don't remember the model #. This thing is great if you have effects and a few rack items. It had an AC adapter to power pedals but it did not work when i bought it new, i did'nt need it anyways i got BOSS stuff w/ adapter. Has two effect loops and a hardshell cover that snaps on. Not perfect cosmetically but it is built like a tank! $165

Boss Bass Overdrive $35
    Boss RV-3 Digital Delay/Reverb $90

E-mail me for info and pics. I Am looking for a Demeter HPB-1 pre, and an Aguilar GS212 cab so i am open to trades.

2. I'll take the overdrive.

Emailing you now.

Russ.