1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

LOTS OF GEAR FOR SALE...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazzmann23, Sep 11, 2002.

1. jazzmann23

jazzmann23 Guest

Sep 11, 2002
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I have a bunch of gear to sell. I left a band a few months ago and I am selling alot of the gear to acquire a new rig ( and to pay some bills).

Gallien-Krueger 1001 RB 210 combo. powerful combo, has seen better days cosmetically, but has NEVER failed me electronically. $750

G&L SB-2. Trans red on ASH(not swamp ash), one piece flame maple neck w/ Hipshot d-tuner. has original hardshell case. $470

Fender MIM JazzBass. Black Finish. modified with Bartolini #9j's, Badass Bass II Bridge, '64 reissue 4-ply pickguard, Hardshell case. This bass sounds amazing!! I had the frets sanded and polished recently and slapped some DR sunbeams on it.. I was amazed how good this bass sounds. I will throw in the original pickguard and pickups as well as a hard shell case. $410

Hohner HAB-40 Acoustic/Electric Bass. Shadow P4 EQ, natural finish, die cast tuners. Ding on headstock got me a %10 discount when i bought it new. $285

SKB pedal board w/ three space rack. I don't remember the model #. This thing is great if you have effects and a few rack items. It had an AC adapter to power pedals but it did not work when i bought it new, i did'nt need it anyways i got BOSS stuff w/ adapter. Has two effect loops and a hardshell cover that snaps on. Not perfect cosmetically but it is built like a tank! $165

Boss Bass Overdrive $35
    Boss RV-3 Digital Delay/Reverb $90

E-mail me for info and pics. I Am looking for a Demeter HPB-1 pre, and an Aguilar GS212 cab so i am open to trades.

2. I'll take the overdrive.

Emailing you now.

Russ.