Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lots of misc. stuff to TRADE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jondog, Jan 6, 2003.

1. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Hi, I’ve got a bunch of stuff that I don’t use. Email me for complete descriptions, sorry no pix. What do you have to trade? I like effects but will consider anything music related. Thanks!

Crown Powerline One studio power amp – 160W bridged mono
    Ibanez TL5 Tremolo Pedal
    3 spring short reverb tank from Dean Markley amp
    Hafler footswitch w/ led, ¼” cable
    Peavey Remote Switch dual footswitch w/ 2 leds, ¼” cable
    Misc. used vintage tubes
    Jensen A-204 xover network 16 ohm 200 hz, vintage
    2 Viking RP62 record/playback preamps – TUBE, vintage
    ‘80s BC Rich single coil gtr pup
    Handel’s Messiah complete score
    Bach and Mozart music books - piano concertos etc.
    Acoustic 105 4x12 cab. 1 blown, 3 good, casters
    Wurlitzer 420 Tonecab – leslieish tube amp w/ ¼” input mod, 12” + twirling tweeters
    Albert Clarinet w/ case
    DOD FX-17 wah/vol/cv pedal
    Manymany 12” lps, cds, cassettes – musician’s taste
    Audio Research EC-2 TUBE xover 100 hz, 2 channels
    How to play Harmonica – book, cassette, & harmonica
    Alesis MicroEnhancer w/ non-oem power supply
    Stradivarius copy violin as-is *project* w/ “case”
    Keyboard Player & Guitar Player mags – misc. back issues
    DOD DFX94 Ddelay/Loop Sampler pedal – asis parts only
    MXR Junior (!!!) pedal nm not working asis L
    DOD FX13 Gonkulator pedal NMIBw/P not working asis

2. What are wanting for the Wurlitzer Tonecab???? Do you have a photo that might show it's condition??

3. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    I'm mostly interested in trading, do you have anything you're not using? The tonecab is in excellent condition. A bit dusty inside, outside is great, no major dings or gouges, nice furniture type finish. I added the 1/4" input, but it should still work fine w/ an organ, nothing was disconnected. Volume is a bit quiet w/ the 1/4" but it sounds excellent. The only pix I have are of the amp part.

4. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Another pic

I also have the original multipin organ cable.

5. Honestly, I am unfamiliar with this particular cab.. is it basically a leslie? I noticed it has the multi-pin for such. I have a Hammond M-3 that has been modified to 1/4 inch and it run through a Motion Sound amp. The reason I'm interested in the Wurlitser is my guitar player's rotary cabinent was stolen recently and we're really missing that part of the tone at times.. What are the dimensions on this?? I don't know that I have anything to trade that you'd want...what sort of stuff are you looking to find ..vintage?..processers...?? What value do you think the cab has? Maybe I could find something around my area of similar value to purchase and then trade. I know some good sources for vintage and hard to find items..

Thanks for any info---

Woody..

6. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    It's big and heavy. 27"x21"x32" I have no clue about shipping cost to OK. It's not exactly like a Leslie because there is no rotating baffle on the bass speaker. The 2 tweeters spin and really fill the room w/sound. I'm not positive about clean performance volume, it would depend how loud your band was or if your guitarist likes tube distortion. It is designed for a 6 pin organ input that delivers both signal and power. I added the 1/4" input and regular wall power.

I really am open to any trade offers. I like all kinds of stuff - fx, amps, rack gear, guitars, basses . . . $ is ok too. I do not think this has a very high value, but it is old and cool and working.

Thanks, Jon

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I'm interested in the Acoustic 4x12...I think it'd go along great with my B320...shoot me an e-mail please...

8. Casters? how much for 1...

-Jon:oops:

how much weight can these babies hold?

9. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Huh? You mean the casters on the Acoustic cab? They're actually 3" wheels, much bigger/stronger than the average Ernie Ball type amp casters.

The AR xover, Gonkulator, and MXR Jr. are sold. Everything else is still up for trade.

10. bleepo

bleepo

Feb 6, 2003
    Calgary
    whats the dual footswitch worth to you?

( i think that one will work with my svp )

11. What's with the audio research crossover? What are you looking to get out of it. I'm kinda gear poor right now but for the right price I'd consider it.

Basstrader

12. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Sorry, the AR xover is sold. It was/is a very cool unit -- how many tube xovers are out there?