1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lots of new and unopened short-scale strings!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by teej, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Due to my impulsive nature and the assumption that my Kent bass was 30" scale (it's actually 32"), I now have THREE packs of short-scale strings. They are all brand new, never used, never strung, never opened, etc.

* D'addario Chrome flatwounds (now opened, but not cut or strung - needed to see how long short-scale strings are)
    (ECB81-S)
    Regular light gauge .045 - .100
    $25 shipped

* LaBella Deep Talkin' flatwounds
    (760FL)
    Medium gauge .043 - .104
    $30 shipped - SOLD!

* LaBella Deep Talkin' flatwounds
    (760FX)
    Extra light gauge .039 - .096
    $40 shipped - SOLD!

2. dls59

dls59 Supporting Member

PM sent for the 760FLs.

3. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Received and replied! :cool:

4. dls59

dls59 Supporting Member

Payment sent. :hyper: Cool avatar, by the way.

5. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Looks like that digital media degree is paying off. Too bad avatars can't be bigger -- the original file is HUGE!

6. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Payment sent for the "LaBella Deep Talkin' flatwounds (760FX) Extra light gauge .039 - .096" strings. My cheap beatle bass copy desperately needs quality strings.

7. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Decided to keep the Chromes for a short-scale bass I'm building, however, if you really want them, they're now opened (so I could get an idea of the string length), but haven't been cut or strung. $25 shipped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.