1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lots of Pedals for Sale!! (Boss, MXR, Zoom, & more)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by speak2planets, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    I like to get all kinds of pedals, try them out for a while, and then move on to something else. I guess its kinda like ADD with my effects. So, it is time to sell of the surplus of my pedals that I have had fun with and would now like someone else to enjoy. So here goes:

FINAL WEEKEND BEFORE EBAY PRICES - #1 - $340 #3 - $120 #9-#12 - $75 EACH

[U[DEL]]#1 - Boss GT-10B Bass Effects Processer - $340 Shipped [/DEL]- SOLD!!![/U]
    This multieffects board can come up with almost every sound you can think of. It is in great condition, works perfectly, and has little to no wear. A few scratches on the bottom and thats it. Comes with the original box, manual, and power supply.

[U[DEL]]#2 - Ibanez SB7 Bass Synth - $60 Shipped[/DEL][/U] - SOLD!!!
    Great synth sounds. In great condition, works perfectly, and has just a few scuffs on the pedal part. There is a sticker on the bottom that I'm sure can be removed. Comes with a printed manual and power supply.

#3 - MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter - $120 Shipped
    Wet, sloppy, and funky envelope filter. This thing is brand new. Perfect. Comes with original box, paperwork, and power supply.

[U[DEL]]#4 - Morley Pro Series II Bass Wah (Blue Version) - $50 Shipped [/DEL]- SOLD!!![/U]
    Great functioning bass wah. The rubber is missing on the bottom half of the rocker but it in no way inhibits performance. It's got a few scratches here and there and is missing feet on the bottom. Comes with a power supply.

[DEL]#5 - Boss SYB-3 Bass Synth - $75 Shipped[/DEL] - SOLD!!!
    Spacey synth sounds. This pedal has a good number of scratches on her but works and sounds great. As a matter of full disclosure, when plugging in the pedal it starts in the on position (light on). I'm not sure if this is the norm or not but I guess it is just a little quirk. Most I think are off when plugged in. Other than that, this thing is great. Comes with a printed manual and a power supply.

[U[DEL]]#6 - Danelectro D-3 FAB Metal Distortion - $15 Shipped[/DEL] - SOLD!!![/U]
    Great little sharp, compact distortion pedal. Great condition, works great, and has only one scratch that I can see. If I can find a spare 9v power supply I'll include it.

[U[DEL]]#7 - Danelectro D-1 FAB Distortion - $15 Shipped [/DEL]- SOLD!!![/U]
    A little smoother distortion than the D-3 but still pretty heavy sounding. Great condition and works great. If I can find a spare 9v power supply I'll include it.

[U[DEL]]#8 - Zoom B3 Bass Effects & Amp Simulator - $190 Shipped[/DEL][/U] - SOLD!!!
    Crazy cool sounds and simulators. Also works great as a direct box. Almost perfect condition. Might be a scratch on the bottom and thats it. Works and sounds great. Comes with original box, manual, software, and power supply.

So these last 4 pedals are vocal processors. Very cool effects for vocals. For a better understanding of what they do check them out on Youtube.

[DEL]#9 - TC Helicon C-1 Hardtune & Correction - $75 Shipped - [/DEL]SOLD!!!
    So this little pedal does gender bending and auto-tuning. Has instrument in/out and XLR in/out. Pretty cool vocal effect. Brand new condition. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply.

[DEL]#10 - TC Helicon D-1 Doubling & Detune - $75 Shipped[/DEL] - SOLD!!!
    Does what the title says, doubles and detunes vocals. Can bend up to an octave up or down. XLR in/out. Brand new condition. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply.

[DEL]#11 - TC Helicon H-1 Intelligent Harmony - $75 Shipped[/DEL] - SOLD!!!
    Great harmonizer for vocals. Can choose harmony higher or lower. Instrument in/out and XLR in/out. Brand new condition. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply

[B[DEL]]#12 - TC Helicon X-1 Megaphone & Distortion - $75 Shipped [/DEL]- SOLD!!![/B]
    Very cool distorted vocal sounds. Distortion, telephone, and megaphone emulation made easy. XLR in/out. Brand new condition. Comes with original box, manual, and power supply.

And thats it. I attached 2 pics that contain all of the pedals (I'm too dumb to figure out how to put them in the post). If you want more detailed pics, just PM me and I'll hook ya up. I'm not really looking for any trades at the moment but I am willing to hear some best offers on these babies. Just PM me what you are thinking. I ship UPS and will accept PayPal or money order and will ship once I recieve payment. Right now only shipping CONUS. Please PM me if you have any questions whatsoever about any of these pedals and I will get back to you ASAP. My feedback here on TB is perfect and so is my eBay (623 positive, 100%)Once again, I had my fun with them and now it can be your turn.

Rock on TBer's, Rock on!!

Attached Files:

2. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    BUMP!!!

3. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    $15 off all prices throughout this weekend (Except #6 & #7) Bump!!!!

4. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Monday Morning Bump!! Screw it, sale still on until further notice!!

5. milDoo

milDoo

Feb 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Still got that there boss synth?

6. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    "God I Hate Wednesdays" Bump

7. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Nope. You do. Thanx man!! It's shipped and in its way

8. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Thursday morning bump!!

9. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Friday Bumpity Bump Bump!!!!

10. KsToaDangr

KsToaDangr Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    PM'd.

11. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Monday morning bump!!

12. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Tuesday bump. I'm probably gonna leave the rest of these pedals up on here through the weekend but I'm gonna pull them on Monday and have to list'em on eBay. Just FYI

13. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Yet another bump!!

14. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Bump!!

15. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Weekend before eBay bump!! Check new prices on what's left and send some offers

16. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Next to last bump

17. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Last bump before eBay

18. Dan80sMan

Dan80sMan

Mar 8, 2011
    Memphis,TN.
    I'll take....
    #10 - TC Helicon D-1 Doubling & Detune
    sending PM.

19. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Thanx to everyone who has made purchases!! I'm gonna keep this thread open a few more days to see what happens

20. speak2planets

speak2planets

Oct 25, 2012
    Hotlanta
    Bump!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.