1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Lots of Pedals: Strymon, Fuzzrocious, Empress Compressor, etc...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by carbonfold, Nov 14, 2017 at 1:11 PM.

1. carbonfold

carbonfold Supporting Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    $50-220
    Decided to move to an all in one Helix so all the pedals have to go! The excellent condition listings below are near mint and most of the pedals below will come with the original box.

The two Fuzzrocious pedals are some of Ryan’s earlier production and are the original hand built/constructed boards. Not PCB. IMO, these have more mojo over the PCB ones and just has a better “feel” to them per say. These are getting harder to find.

The Gator Pro Aluminum pedal board is serious stuff. Very solid and I would say much more of a solid construction design over a Pedaltrain.

Listing a general snapshot of the pedal board above. Will list individual photos later or PM for additional photos and I’ll get them to you tonight.

Here is the list and pricing includes shipping CONUS. PayPal accepted.

Strymon Zuma (excellent condition and awesome power supply!): $220

BBE Supa Charger (good shape and very similar to a Voodoo): $70 (pending)

Gator Pro Aluminum Pedal Board with Padded Case (excellent condition): $110 (pending)

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache (old skool hand build board/not PCB): $145

Fuzzrocious Oh See Demon (old skool hand build board/not PCB): $115 (pending)

TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 (excellent condition): $120

TC Electronic Alter Ego V2 (excellent condition and El Cap killer): $100

Empress Compressor (excellent condition and one of the best): $200

Wampler Black 65 (great shape and stellar Blackface pre/pedal): $155

Tech 21 XXL Bass edition: $50

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017 at 3:25 PM
  2. Tmh2oson

Tmh2oson

Apr 25, 2014
    Stokesdale, NC
    Watterson Guitars
    What the Darth Vader pedal? Is it for sale??

3. carbonfold

Oct 13, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Everyone asks that question haha. Its not for sale because it was a gift from the wife and kiddo. But since you asked, it is a custom Fuzzrocious Grey Stache Dark Driving combo with a few other extras.

4. Tmh2oson

Tmh2oson

Apr 25, 2014
    Stokesdale, NC
    Watterson Guitars
    Awesome! My wife surprised me with a Fuzzrocious Heliotropic with our dog's face painted on it! Sorry to derail the thread and GLWTS!

5. carbonfold

Oct 13, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Photos added!

Attached Files: