Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lots of stuff for sale- basses, aggie preamp, more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Selling some stuff to make room for other purchases (you mean there really is more to life than basses???????) NO TRADES, this is a "freeing up cash" sale.

Basses:

1998 Modulus Flea 5 string. Black sparkle with black pearl guard. Good shape, one check in the finish only at the neck joint, common on every flea I have seen, including my other one. This has a bart 3 band with active passive switching, and I replaced the lane poor with a bart MMC. Comes with a beat up moulded musicman case, $1,000 firm.

SX 75 Reissue jazz bass: Rondo is sold out of these. I installed a swank looking gold mirror guard on it, and a much needed upgrade of a gotoh 201 bridge. Good shape, few dings here and there, but it is a cheapy....who cares. Plays and sounds great, like a jazz bass should. Make offer, but keep in mind I have $200 in this, and never really played it much (not much of a jazz bass guy).

Guitar:

SX vintage reissue strat, cream color. $80 plus shipping

Preamp:

Aguilar OBP-1 out of my flea 4. 2 band, prewired for single pickup, works great and as stated, comes prewired to pots, output jack, and battery clips (x2 for 18v). $80 shipped to lower 48.

I may also have an eden 410xlt to put on the block, depending if my ebay bidder flakes out like I am guessing he will.

Again, this is all for sale only, not interested in trades unless you are prepared to take a royal beating on it :D

Email racer48m@aol.com

2. dr.corcles

dr.corcles

Oct 26, 2004
  3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry, since the thread got no replies, I didn't bother updating it. All this gear is now sold, replaced, and some of that is sold and replaced by now too. :)

Thanks

4. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Maybe delete the thread?

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Or maybe don't bump threads in GFS that haven't been replied to in 4 months?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.