1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lots of stuff for sale - effects, mic, drum machine, power supply and more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Hurley, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    ***New thread for Pedal Power 2.***

I'm not playing much at all these days, so I might as well save some money for a move to AZ this summer...

Everything works 100%. (Drum machine has one small issue.) I take good care of my gear. Also, I'll throw in a patch cable with the first 5 effects sold ('cause I only got 5 of 'em.):)

Boss DD-20 - Excellent condition. No box or manual, but you can get a pdf manual online for free. I'll include a Boss wall wart with this. $140 shipped.SOLD!

Boss ODB-3 - Good condition. A few pencil-tip sized chips, otherwise great. There's some industrial strength velcro on the bottom. $40 shipped.SOLD!

Boss OC-2 - Good condition. Velcro on the bottom. $40 shipped.SOLD!

Digitech Bass Squeeze - Good condition. Very few marks. Dual band compression allows you to compress the highs and lows separately. Velcro on the bottom. $40 shipped.SOLD!

Digitech Bass Synth Wah - Excellent condition. Comes with box and manual. Velcro on the bottom. $50 shipped.SOLD!

Morley Crystal Chorus - Excellent condition. You don't see too many of these. Comes with box and manual. $50 shipped.SOLD!

Shure SM58 mic - Like new! Not a mark on it. Comes with carrying bag, mic clip, box and literature (sticker too), and a 15' or 18' (not sure) XLR to 1/4" cable. $65 shipped.SOLD!

Alesis SR-16 - Classic drum machine. Good condition. Quirky volume knob, but it's not too big of an issue. No box. I have a printed out manual that I'd be glad to include, unless you can find it online. $60 shipped.SOLD!

If you have any questions or want different pics of anything, just let me know. Items will be shipped USPS. I really prefer PayPal (I'm verified), but postal money orders are cool too. Shipped prices are for the lower 48.

Thanks for reading!:bassist:

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    I'll take the shure! email sent

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Need a small mixer? Maybe for the Hao and the morely

4. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I'm not doing too much with music these days, so I'll have to pass. Thanks for the offer.:)

5. if the shure isn't gone, i will take it
    pm me asap, i'm going to mexico tomorrow !

6. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    A PM for you.

7. pm coming your way.

8. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Reply sent!

9. pm on your way

10. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    I'll take the BSW. PM Sent.

11. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    CROZ and WJGreer, PMs replied to.:)

12. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I still want that fuzz!

13. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    pm sent on the digitech pedals

14. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    What would you take in trade for the Hao?

15. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    :p You're the only one who's shown any interest in this pedal. I'd love to be able to work something out, but the only thing I'm looking for right now is cash or some very-specific motorcycle parts.

16. Got the pedals today. The chorus is really pretty looking with that sparkly white. I can make it do double duty as a christmas ornament.

Here's your free bump.

17. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    ODB-3 and OC-2 are sold!:hyper:

18. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Hey can you send some pics of the pedal board?

19. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    I have to pick it up from storage tomorrow (I just moved back home temporarily), but I'll be glad to snap some pics for you. I'll post them here when I can.:)

20. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    DD-20 is sold!

Someone's gotta want the Pedal Power 2...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.