Lots of stuff to sell! (inc. Spector, Dean etc) - UK

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rusty Chainsaw, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Due to my impending relocation to the US, I have to trim the herd a bit (OK, a lot), both to have less to carry, and more money to take with me! So the following bits are up for sale:

Spector NS5CR (SSD era), through neck, rosewood fingerboard, ash/maple body wings, blue SimS LEDs on front and side of neck, gloss black finish, good condition, awesome sound. £600.00
    Dean Edge 5 fretless, black, unlined, active, almost brand new and virtually unplayed. £275.00
    Squier Jazz Bass, 4-string, black, upgraded with grey tortoiseshell pickguard and EMG (not HZ) active J pickups, great condition and rarely played. £200.00
    Crafter 5-string acoustic bass guitar, transparent black, with gig bag. £200.00

ART Nightbass SE processor with X-15 MIDI control pedal. £140.00
    Digitech BP8 effects processor. £100.00
    Tascam US-122 USB audio interface for home recording. £100.00
    Yamaha DJX (Mk1) keyboard (MIDI), with stand. £80.00
    Zoom drum machine. £75.00
    Tapco (by Mackie) 4-channel mixer with phantom power, £60.00

Ampeg SVT-III head, recent model, 6 months old, flightcased. £750.00
    Ampeg 6x10"+tweeter cab, slight scratching to the vinyl covering but full working order. £600.00
    Peavey Microbass practice amp. £40.00

OLP Van Halen-style electric guitar, blue with quilt top, maple neck. £100.00
    Line6 Spider II guitar amp, 1x12", very loud and versatile, with footswitch. £100.00

I'd prefer to sell the SVT rig a little nearer the time before I go (October) as I may have some more gigs coming up, but, if you're interested and are prepared to wait a little while, let me know.

My other Spector and my Sei are coming with me! :D

I'll post pics if anyone's interested - ask in this thread.

Russ :bassist:

2. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Here's 3 of the basses (the Spector, the Dean and the Crafter acoustic) and the OLP guitar:

[​IMG]

3. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Also, not sure this is entirely on topic, but I have some computer bits to shift as well...

Shuttle mini-PC, 3GHz AMD Athlon, 1GB RAM, 120GB HD, with 17" Iiyama CRT monitor, Microsoft Cordless Desktop Pro (mouse and keyboard), USB Wi-Fi adaptor, Bluetooth dongle, set of speakers, XP Pro. £350.

Apple Mac Mini, 1.67GHz, 512MB RAM, 80GB HD, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SuperDrive, OS X 10.3, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, 17" LCD monitor. Only 4 months old and in perfect boxed condition. £500.

Apple iBook G3, 800MHz, 640MB RAM, 40GB HD, OS X 10.3, DVD/CD-RW (not Superdrive), built-in Wi-Fi, reasonable condition (a few minor scratches), £350.

I have replaced all of the above with a Powerbook 17", so I need rid of them. :D

4. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Still got the Spector for sale?

5. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Yep... PM me if you're interested.

6. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    The acoustic bass and the Mac Mini have been sold.

Still got all the rest for sale though - any takers?