Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lotus Acoustic, Kyser Capo, DVDs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by HamOnTheCob, Feb 24, 2006.

1. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Had to move these things from my thread in the accessories forum. I had a baby and need to make some room.

Lotus L-80 Dreadnought w/ Spruce Top - $75 shipped
    Made in 1981. I don't know a whole lot about it, but my grandpa always had it around and I never play it, so it's on its way out if anyone wants it. Sounds good. Needs new strings. Comes with a chipboard case.

Kyser quick-release trigger Capo for guitar - $10 shipped
    Like new. Black. $16 new. I lost mine, so I bought another one, and then found the original one. Altogether, I think I have 3 and only need 1. If you buy the above acoustic guitar, I'll include this capo for just $5! (I don't have a picture of it, but you can find them all over the internet to see what I'm talking about)

I also have the following music DVDs to get rid of:

G3 Live in Denver (Satriani, Vai, Malmsteen)
    Deftones Live in Hawaii
    Dream Theater Scenes From New York
    James Taylor Live at the Beacon Theater

$10 each.

I also have the following non-music DVDs to get rid of:

Walking Tall - $5
    Jay & Silent Bob do Degrassi - $10
    Blazing Saddles - $10
    About Schmidt - $5
    The Secret Window - $5
    One Hour Photo - $5

I have the following non-music VHS tapes for $5 each:

Robocop (viewed once)
    Rocky (unopened)
    Don't Say A Word (unopened)
    Hannibal (unopened)
    Joy Ride (unopened)
    Ace Ventura
    Just Married (viewed once)

For all movies, add $2 for shipping. If you buy more than one movie, I'll only charge the $2 once.

Thank you,
    Jake

2. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Now entertaining trade offers.

I'm also adding a copy of Ninja Turtles 2 on DVD if anyone wants it for $7 + the $2 for shipping.

Jake

3. HamOnTheCob

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    bump