1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Love the Little Mark 250

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by badboy1984, Sep 20, 2008.

1. badboy1984

badboy1984

Mar 27, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Just traded a Ashdown MAG300 head for a Little Mark 250 today. Plug it in to my ashdown cabs which are 210 and 115. The tone and sound is fantastic. All the positive thing about the transparent tone is correct and do me justice too. It complete let me fender jazz and my warwick corvette shine like their is no tomorrow.

I don't need any big EQ to get my sound from the amp. So big plus to Markbass again.

Not only the amp sound good. The amp is quite and it don't get hot after 4-5 hour of playing. Also the volume is big compare to the ashdown mag300. I don't play large or big venue so 250watt will do me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thats a sweet rig, enjoy it!

3. marbass is what I have used consistently forever and the tone is remarkable

4. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Sometimes I think I should have gotten the 250 instead of the II, but I guess if I ever get a metal gig, I'll be glad I got it ;)

5. pankykapus

pankykapus

Jun 25, 2007
    Hi, I'm into upgrading my rig, and I'm considering this little Markbass 250. My question is that how is it compared to the Little Mark II? I tried the LM II plenty of times while I was in America, but I didn't have the oppurtunity to try the little brother. Does it still have that plenty of power and that great tone and variability? I wouldn't necessarily pay the plus money for the LM II because here in Europe the price is almost twice compared to the U.S ones, though the LM 250 is still reasonable.

I would use it in the rehearsal place and at smaller venues also with max 300 people. Would it be enough?

Thanks in advance!

6. pankykapus

pankykapus

Jun 25, 2007
    Anyone?