Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lovesjones Demo finally released

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by wulf, Jan 12, 2004.

1. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    My band, Lovesjones went into a studio and layed down some tracks back in November and I finally got my hands on a copy at the end of last week.

Over the weekend I sat down with the tracks and did a little bit of editing to tighten up the tracks (for example cutting out unnecessary repeats, which work great live but make the demo track too long). I had to keep this fairly simple as I was working on WAV files of the whole track rather than a multitrack master but I think I've managed to do it fairly cleanly.

Anyhow, here are the five tracks we're going to put on the demo, all in MP3 format. There are a few bits of the bass playing I'd like to go back and fix but overall I'm pretty happy with it.I'd be interested in feedback - especially if you think you can hear my splices!

Wulf

2. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    I'll just give this a quick bump for another time of day - anyone listened to it yet?

Wulf

3. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Final bump, to catch the GMT morning people :)

Wulf