Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by NoNoise, May 23, 2005.

1. NoNoise

NoNoise Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2005
    New Jersey
    I can't say enough nice stuff about Gary. He built me two crossovers. One is for an Avatar 115 and one is for an Avatar 210. Due to circumstances beyond his control (guy who sold me 210 did not measure crossover panel correctly before I got it and was able to measure it correctly), the original crossover Gary built for the 210 did not fit. Here's the important part, however, I sent the crossover back to Gary, and he fixed it for FREE! He also made me a nice speakon cable for cheap.

Finally, if you ever want the best deal on an Eminence speaker, talk to Gary! He got me a great deal on a Magnum for my Avatar 115. Even when Eminence made a mistake and sent me the wrong speaker (even though they printed the right one on the receipt), Gary contacted them and got them to pay for me to ship the wrong speaker back to them and for them to send the right one to me.

In summary, I'm going to be dealing with Gary a lot in the future, and I think you should to! :D
  2. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    I got a crossover from Gary, he made sure it was here in time for a upcoming show, and did a top notch job on it. Gary is a great guy to deal with, I would do business with him again without hesitation.