Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Low Down Sound cabs?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Anyone have? Played on? Using? I was looking at them and they look like really nice quality cabinents.

2. metal warrior

metal warrior

Sep 6, 2003
    MI
    I own a 1x15 From them. i am very impressed with it. Quality is great if you had any problems im sure they could help you at the store. I wish i would have bought one of there 4x10s instead of the one i have. This is the one in ferndale , MI right?

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I made it up to their store last year, and they had two 1x12's (one was a coax design) and one 1x15 (MW's?) in stock. All three cabs were well built, and sounded very professional. In truth, I thought that 1x15 was one of the best I had heard. Don took me into the back room and showed me his work shop, as well as some cabs in progress. I was very impressed with the quality of his construction and the techniques he employs. Those are definitely some quality cabs.

Larry Kaye also picked up a couple of their 2x8s and posted some positive reviews, so you may want to drop him a line.

Tom.

4. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Well I tell you it seems like a good deal? I like 1-12 cabs and theirs looks just as good as any ag, epi, or berg that I have seen? But sound is the main issue. But I guess they know what they are doing though? I bet two of those 1-12 cabs they make with a 400W 12 in it and a Mesa Boogie 400+ would sound freaking awesome!

5. They do look like well built cabs. You stated that they seem like a good deal. Were you quoted a price on the 1-12's? I bet the mesa 400+ would sound awesome through any quality cab !