Low Down Sound cabs?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Anyone have? Played on? Using? I was looking at them and they look like really nice quality cabinents.
  2. metal warrior

metal warrior

Sep 6, 2003
    I own a 1x15 From them. i am very impressed with it. Quality is great if you had any problems im sure they could help you at the store. I wish i would have bought one of there 4x10s instead of the one i have. This is the one in ferndale , MI right?
  3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I made it up to their store last year, and they had two 1x12's (one was a coax design) and one 1x15 (MW's?) in stock. All three cabs were well built, and sounded very professional. In truth, I thought that 1x15 was one of the best I had heard. Don took me into the back room and showed me his work shop, as well as some cabs in progress. I was very impressed with the quality of his construction and the techniques he employs. Those are definitely some quality cabs.

Larry Kaye also picked up a couple of their 2x8s and posted some positive reviews, so you may want to drop him a line.

4. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Well I tell you it seems like a good deal? I like 1-12 cabs and theirs looks just as good as any ag, epi, or berg that I have seen? But sound is the main issue. But I guess they know what they are doing though? I bet two of those 1-12 cabs they make with a 400W 12 in it and a Mesa Boogie 400+ would sound freaking awesome!
  5. They do look like well built cabs. You stated that they seem like a good deal. Were you quoted a price on the 1-12's? I bet the mesa 400+ would sound awesome through any quality cab !