Low Down Sound Praise...got a new 55-01!!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rumzini, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Just wanted to mainly give a HUGE shout out to Bob at Low Down Sound in Ferndale, MI. What an absolute class act this place is. I traded in my Ibanez with some cash for a black Lakland 55-01 and a Warwick Rockbag and some strings! I also got a Boss TU-2 tuner that I had been GASing for a long time now. I can't seem to find them used so I said to heck with it and bought new. Bob hooked me up and took great care of me. I STRONGLY suggest anyone to go there for there bass needs. It's a lil ver an hour drive from where I live but man o man was it worth it. I went right to the practice room and met my guitarist/brother in law playing on his new today Epiphone Flying V! So what the heck...a lil impromptu blues rock metal jam insued! I can't wait till tomorow night for practice and to audition a new singer...things are good!

BTW while I was the I met fellow TB'er Tom Bowlus from Ohio! What a swell guy he is. Got a few toys of his own...let me know if you wanna get rid of that hot-rodded bass you had there!

Anyways...thanks Bob for such a great visit!
  2. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Tom Bowlus, never comes when I'm there! Congrats, I hope you enjoy we had a TB convention there yesterday with me, Mikebass and G. With three other guys, Mike had his VB and his Metro, I had my Metro, and there was a guy there with sweet Post Gibson Tobias 5 that was rippin the place up, Everytime I go there I get a Clinic!
  3. G

Apr 12, 2000
    Yeah man! Low Down is the place. Nothing but nice people, nice gear, and some chops! You weren't kidding burk... I learned enough from those 20 minutes or so I was there to keep me practicing for a week or two.
  4. Sane

Dec 4, 2004
    Melbourne Fl
    Awesome Choice, although I got my 5502 from Basscentral (plug):cool: ,
    Iv heard nothing but some great things about Low Down. Hey and the Lakland aint bad either!:)