1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Low End Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by willbass44, Feb 24, 2017.

1. willbass44

willbass44 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    Price:
    Strings:
    For Sale Only. This is a Low End Jazz (LEJ) Bass .Alder Body, Rosewood fretboard w/Pearloid blocks and binding and three piece Maple neck. Low End proprietary pickups and preamp, finished in Shell Pink. I'm posting this to give someone who may be feeling the Shell Pink more than I am a chance to grab this before I paint it Black. These Basses have great tone and playability. It's in very good condition with one small ding on the bottom near the strap lock, it was there when I got the bass. I've only played this bass @ two rehearsals in the past year, great Bass but I honestly have too many, including another LEJ DSC_0424. . $1800.00 shipped in the CONUS. No overseas shipping. No trades.

2. willbass44

willbass44 Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    DSC_0422. DSC_0423.

kittywithabanjo likes this.
  3. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

What is the weight and does it have a matching headstock...

4. inSpector_Alon

inSpector_Alon

Nov 10, 2014
    none
    10lbs and It does have matching head.
    Google lej5 pink images and you'll see more pics and info on the bass from previous owners... hope that helps .

5. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    LowEnds are amazing basses. I actually got the one I used to have from @willbass44 and was blown away. Wish I could get this one to replace it.
    GLWTS, my friend!

willbass44 likes this.