1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Low End leather double gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by high mileage, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    Brown leather double gig bag from The Low End bass shop. It's not in perfect condition but is very good, and was used less than a half-dozen times. I don't think any of those times were to a smoky bar gig - doesn't smell like anything other than leather anyway. This bag is one of the few doubles that will fit a 5-string Bongo, or at least this was the case when I bought it.

Price is $200 by Paypal or USPS Money Order, plus shipping. I'm thinning out the collection here so I'm not looking for trades, and US sales only. Let me know if you want any additional pictures, but here it is with a close-up of the worst "damage" on the front (guess I didn't get all the dust off of it). There are a couple of very minor spots like this on the back too.

bag1.

bag2.

bag3.

2. high mileage

high mileage

Apr 17, 2006
    Rockford IL
    SSSSold! Thanks, Pat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.