Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Low End True Voice Tube preamp and ampeg svp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kringle77, Apr 21, 2005.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I just bought the new Low End True voice preamp with the headphone option. It also comes with an extra tube which is of a different gain. I paid $560 for the items last week and will let them go for $480 plus shipping. It's a great piece but, I always am buying and selling to try new stuff. I am also looking for a Boss GT-6B and would consider a partial trade.

Im still selling my brand new ampeg SVP-Pro which only has about 5 hours of use for $375.

2. Any interest in a 2-month old SVP-CL for the Pro??

3. Sellling it already Chris?! I might want it. I just called your place, call me back!

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Sorry just looking to sell the ampeg or trade for something different. The CL is a great preamp though.

5. Chris, thanks for the info on the True Voice, doesn't sound like it will work for me. I want a warm, fat, tube sound, the Focus is a little too clean for my taste. We need to get together!

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I hear ya Jay. Will do. Maybe try the Sansamp Para di when it comes out. Then I can try it too!

7. Haha, I think we should open our own bass store! :bassist:

8. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Ok guys. Im dropping the price alittle on my preamps. $450 for the True voice and $350 for the SVP-PRO. This is as low as we go folks. Let me know. Both only have a few hours of use at home.

9. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Hello! Does the True Voice have a switch to be used with 110 and 220v wirings?

10. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    It is 110v only, as far as I can tell. There is no switch.

11. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Hey guys, would anyone be interested in trading a Gallien Krueger head for either of my preamps? Or for both.

12. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I wouldn't mind a trade for the Gallien preamp or one of the heads. Especially the 750 watt head. Make an offer. Im always picking up new toy's. :bassist:

13. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Almost forgot, Im very interested in small bergantino cabs like the 1x12's. Thanks.

14. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    And a Fodera 2000 preamp pedal!! Man Im sick. So.....much....gas..... :help:

15. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Update. I just bought a fodera preamp and no longer need one. I am however selling my:

- MXR M-80 BASS DI PEDAL FOR $100 PLUS SHIPPING, MINT!
    - SWR WORKINGMAN'S 4X10 FOR $275, MINT!
    - PAIR OF EV FORCE SUB-PA SPEAKERS FOR $400 MINT.
    - OLD PAIR OF YAMAHA 1X15 + HORN PA SPEAKERS FOR $100.
    - TRUE VOICE PREAMP FROM LOW END SOUND $450 MINT WITH EXTRA TUBE
    - MINT AMPEG SVP-PRO PREAMP. $350

16. Hey Chris,

How's it going pal? I'd like to try out your MXR and Ampeg. Will you be around today?

17. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    HI JAY. YEAH, I'LL BE HOME. Just had neck surgery and won't be going too far for awhile. :scowl: Come on over. call the cell phone if I don't answer the home one.

18. AndyMan

AndyMan Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 17, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    http://myplaceproductionsllc.com/
  19. flury

flury

May 21, 2004
    VERY INTERESTED IN THE MXR M80.

Ill shoot you a PM.

20. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Flurry has been pm'd and Im selling the SVP-pro, not the SVP-CL. I actually think that the pro is better.