1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lowe 32" conversion neck (fretless)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ric426, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Price:
    LoweFretless-FullFront. Lowe 32" scale conversion neck with lined fretless fingerboard. Bolts onto a standard 34" scale body without any mods needed. Beautiful Macassar Ebony lined fingerboard was an upcharge option. Recently refinished with thin Tru-Oil finish. Hipshot USA tuners and string tree, steel threaded inserts for mounting. Stainless mounting screws included. Fits standard Fender neck pocket, mounting holes and neck plate and looks stock, but much more solid mounting, with no worries about stripped or loose screw holes. Excellent condition with just a couple of small scratches on the peghead.

$225 shipped, payment by Paypal or US Postal Money Order.
    Shipping only to North America.

The main trades that would interest me would be quality woodworking hand tools or a Novak Bisonic pickup with wide Fender spacing. Mostly though, I'd prefer a cash sale, but feel free to make other offers.

LoweFretless-FullFront. LoweFretless-PegheadFront. LoweFretless-PegheadBack. LoweFretless-FingerBoard. LoweFretless-heel.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. pudge

pudge Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2008
    NY
    ...yum!

123321 likes this.