1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale LOWE Custom USA 32" Scale Conversion Necks

Discussion in 'The TB Bazaar: Gear For Sale from our Sponsors' started by BeeTL, Feb 3, 2015.

1. BeeTL

BeeTL Commercial User

Sep 26, 2006
    Oldsmar, FL
    Brad Lowe, Lowe Custom Guitars
    That is so cool...I LOVE how the new neck looks on that body!

Do you mind if I repost those pics elsewhere?

2. maindude

maindude Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2014
    Northern Rockies
    No problem, go ahead and post. I've always kind of wanted a Jag, and thought it would be a good match with one of your necks. It is a great match, it is a tad smaller and lighter than most Precisions and Jazzes and no neck dive at all. The curves of the body and head of the neck kind of match up well.

BeeTL likes this.
  3. BeeTL

BeeTL Commercial User

Sep 26, 2006
    Oldsmar, FL
    Brad Lowe, Lowe Custom Guitars
    As a matter of general interest, I'm making plans to attend Summer NAMM 2019.

This will be the first NAMM event I have attended, so I'm pretty excited about the experience.

4. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's

You should have fun - it will probably be a more pleasant experience than the Winter NAMM that is nearly 10 the size and approaching mayhem levels.

Summer NAMM disappeared for many years as sales dropped off - I am surprised the industry will support it again. Have fun!

BeeTL likes this.