1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale LowEnd LEJ 6 String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robmobass, Mar 14, 2019.

1. robmobass

robmobass Gold Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    2007 LEJ 6. Bass has some dings and dents which are obvious in the pics. I purchased the bass a few months ago and sent it to Brian Barrett of LowEnd Basses. Brian setup the bass for me and also updated the preamp to what I believe to be what he is putting in his basses currently. I have included 2 pics of the bass as it was when I purchased it. The preamp has been updated from the LowEnd 18v 3 band to 18v 2/3 band preamp. 2 switches were added, the front switch turns midrange on/off (thus 2/3 band). The rear switch is Active/Passive.

The bass sounds amazing and was my number one player. Until my LEJ 7 came along, now its number 1. I don't need both!! No trades at this time. Price is firm. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA .

check demo . Please try to listen through speakers or monitors for best result.

Attached Files:

Peter Lufrano likes this.
  2. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    19mm string spacing?

3. robmobass

robmobass Gold Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2014
    I believe it is 19mm. But I will measure when I get home from work today and let you know for sure

Thanks

bassnote6 likes this.