1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD LowEnd LEJ7

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Threeviews, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Price:
    Strings:
    2005 LowEnd LEJ7 Classic.
    White w/ MOP pickguard.
    Bound BEM board w/ low-profile frets.
    Benavente Slims in '70s position w/ Benavente 3-band pre.
    Hipshot hardware @ 17mm spacing.

When I bought this bass, it had a few knocks/dings, as shown, but I've cleaned* it up, and the neck is immaculate. I also swapped out the original gold hardware for chrome but may be able to ship w/ gold if the buyer prefers. (I have included one picture of the bass when first sold at LowEnd to demonstrate.)

It's a wonderful instrument: big, clear, super-J tone; solid low B, even playability up and down the neck; surprisingly comfortable for a 7. Inquiries welcome.

Shipped ConUS for $1500. Sale is preferred, but trades considered.

Photos: http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/threeviews/slideshow/LEJ7

* N.B. In the original post I used the term "patched up", a colloquialism in my part of the world, which I believe was misleading. It's beyond my skill/confidence level to do more than replace hardware and jack, clean pots, buff out a few little body scuffs, and basic setup. There are and have never been any structural issues or refinishing; and the electronics work properly. Thanks to inquirer for asking me to clarify.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.