1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lower left arm pain

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by fearceol, Jun 17, 2007.

1. fearceol

fearceol

Nov 14, 2006
    Ireland
    While I have a physio appointment booked I thought I'd ask your opinions in the mean time. Lately I've experienced pain from the elbow joint (it seems to be in the bone) right down my arm and into mainly my pinky. I'm in my 50's and took up bass about two years ago. I'm not in a band but practice about two hours a day 5/6 days a week. I've read up on technique and I think mine is fairly ok (e.g. straight wrist). Maybe age is catching up on me :bawl: and I should ease up a little, but I thought my practice time was fairly normal.
    Has anyone experienced anything similar. Any opinions appreciated.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021