1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Lowered Price - Cliff Bordwell Dola 6-String-Bass Macassar Ebony Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by needlz, Aug 2, 2018.

1. needlz

needlz

Jan 2, 2004
    San Francisco
    Price:
    Strings:
    This listing is for a Cliff Bordwell Dola six string I recently purchased. It's in fantastic condition and plays like a dream. I've been a four string player for 20 years and I simply couldn't make the transition to 6 without more time/effort than I can afford right now. She's spectacular and if I could afford to keep her around, I would and I'm bummed to see her go.

This bass features a remarkable Macassar ebony top over a swamp ash body, with a single cut and neck through construction. The neck is maple and wenge, with a Morado fingerboard.

The pickup is a wonderful sounding Aero Instrument series wound dual coil. It is wired directly to the output control, completely passive and uncolored. The scale length is 34", with 3/4 inch string spacing at the bridge.

This is a masterpiece. It plays very well and sounds superb. Includes a gig bag.

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

-erik

Attached Files:

2. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    My goodness that is elegance and simplicity at its best! GLWTS!

3. needlz

needlz

Jan 2, 2004
    San Francisco
    Price drop. $2200 OBO. I'm motivated to sell.

4. needlz

needlz

Jan 2, 2004
    San Francisco
    Priced for a quickie sale. I'm moving and I'm trying to clean out my gear before I start packing.

5. TonyRo

TonyRo Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2017
    Cleveland, OH
    This is an insanely beautiful bass. Still available? I might be able to move some funds around...

6. Upstate SC Bass

Upstate SC Bass Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Greenville SC
    Wow beautiful

7. craigb43

craigb43 Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Oregon
    I sent you a PM

8. craigb43

craigb43 Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2007
    Oregon
    If you can let me know what the weight is I may buy this today , thanks

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021