Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

lowmid1

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by lowmid1, Jul 31, 2005.

1. lowmid1

lowmid1

Aug 16, 2002
    Baltimore, MD
    Anyone who has done business with me feel free to comment. Thanks.

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought a rack and rack mounted tuner from Lowmid...the gear was as represented, and the deal went smooooth and troublefree.
    Thanks!

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Just bought a power conditioner from Pete. Embry-Riddle, as per their suckness, decided to not let me know it arrived, and when I didn't get it, I informed Pete. Sooooo immediatly (literally, I got an e-mail back in like 15 minutes) he informed me of the tracking number, date it was shipped, date it arrived here, and who signed for it. Of course, when I went to the mail room, the slip was in my mail box saying I had a package now, so it was in vain, but it just goes to show this man cares. The box it came in was awesome too! BIG box, TONS and TONS of bubble wrap too! He even sent along the warranty information card! It was excatly how he told me too, perfect condition! This man seriously rocks, I wouldn't think twice at all about doing business with 'em. Thanks again!

-Ray

4. pitbill

pitbill

Mar 27, 2003
    Bluefield, WV
    What a great TB'er Pete is to deal with. He was very patient while awaiting my delayed payment and kept me well informed through the entire transaction. When my Lakland JO arrived, it was even better than I expected. He gives great details and pics and has been very informative before and even after the sale. Would enjoy doing business with him again.He gets an AAA+++++++ rating in my book!

5. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I bought a Road Ready rack case from Pete. Very smooth transaction. He shipped it promptly, got here quick. No worries! :D