1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LSU!! On our way to the top again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpankyPants, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Not to mention the mental scarring still left from the UF game 2 years back. I remember they were forecasting OSU to win by 40 or 50... HAHA.

;)

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Being in Ohio doesn't make me an OSU fan.

3. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    My bad, I thought you were a Buckeye fan.

4. Hey man, not to bust your bubble, but I thought you would want to know. The lyrics to Payback are:

I don't know karate, but I know KARAZY

:D

5. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Fail. :rollno: This has been beaten to death. Do a search.

6. How come every team down south wants to be the "Tigers". I mean there are two schools in the SEC called Tigers and one in the ACC. And why does Auburn have two mascots?

7. 'Cuz tigers have cool color schemes, and they like to eat the little kitties from up north, like nittany lions and panthers....

:ninja:

;)

8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    They all aspire to be Gators.:D

Why does Penn State play in a conference that can't count? Last time I checked, 10 does not equal 11.

9. Hardly. Tigers tend to eat gators.

;)

...ouch.

:)

10. Auburn doesn't have two mascots. We have one mascot (Aubie) and one battle cry (war eagle). Big difference. :smug:

11. That's why the Gators lost to both Tigers last year right? ;)

12. :D

...hee hee hee hee...

Yeah, what he said.

13. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    There is only one Crimson Tide. Everyone should starting getting reacquainted with them now...before it is too late.

14. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Yeah, yeah.

15. That one game sure got your hopes up didn't it? ;)

16. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    Actually, I've been saying this for several years now, even when I didn't really believe it! :D Looking at all the young talent there, I now have zero doubts. This season might not be the greatest. We have most of our hardest games on the road. But we'll definitely be competing for the SEC title over the next couple of years, if you can win that, well you can win most anything.

17. ...it's always fun to watch SEC football...I was at a gig for the LSU/UF game last season, and I was the ONLY LSU fan in the room...that was a good night, harassing the crowd from the stage, wearing a LSU jersey...

:smug:

18. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    LSU's mascot comes from a civil war platoon known as the "Fighting Tigers."

Our colors are the colors from Mardi Gras (minus green, which Tulane uses as their color).

19. One in the Big 12 as well.

20. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Oh yeah! Forgot to gloat about the win.

We're taking on Auburn this weekend. We'll only need 4 points to win.