Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ltd Edition Pedulla MVP5 MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ike Harris, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Ike Harris

Ike Harris

May 16, 2001
    Nashville TN
    This is a 2000 model MVP 5 string Pedulla Limited Edition in MINT condition. It has a solid maple AAAAA-flame neck-thru body with a gorgeous natural Amber finish and ebony fingerboard. Also has the latest electronics and P-J pickups.

The controls - volume, pan, bass, treble, & mid-boost switch - can also be tweaked through the easily accessible control cavity, made of it's own wood. This work-of-art bass has wonderful sustain and depth, is well-balanced, and fits the body naturally.

I would love to keep this bass, but most of my work is on the upright these days and I need a nice bow. The new list price of this bass with case is $4860. Includes original hard case also in mint condition - $2000 obo. Email for info incl. pics or call 615-646-6325.