Lull Modern 5--ultimate player--$1250 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Mike Lull Modern Jazz 5

Mint condition Mike Lull Modern Jazz 5. Trans sapphire blue finish over ash body. Graphite reinforced rock maple neck with maple fingerboard. Chrome hipshot hardware. Hum canceling Dimarzio ultra-jazz stacked humbuckers. New D’addario strings. Dual volume layout with three band Bartolini preamp and three-position mid switch. Straplocks installed.

I’m the second owner of this bass, the original was a well-known pro who hardly used it and traded it in to a Sadowsky dealer, where I bought it. When I got the bass a few months ago, I sent it to Mike’s shop for a setup. He did some work on it and it is without question the best playing five I’ve ever played. The action at the 12th fret is approximately 5/64ths on the B to 4/64ths on the G string and there is NO buzz anywhere on the neck. The reason I’m selling has nothing to do with the bass—I need to raise money to start a business.

Asking $1250 shipped to lower 48 with gig bag included. I've sold lots of stuff here and am an Ebay Power Seller, and I'd really like to find this incredible bass a good home. This sale includes a 48 hour approval period.
  2. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    Ooooohh. Stomach cramps, GAS pains! :D

If my wife wasn't delivering our first baby next week I'd be soooo over this. :)

I know, I know, my post isn't really helpful. :) Just had to post because that's such a sweet looking axe.
  3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    lots of offers...all queries answered. item still for sale at the moment.
  4. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Couple of questions, please.
  5. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    thanks for your interest, returned.