Lundgren jazz pups?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by bos_mindwarp, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Anyone have these in a jazz bass of a sorts? They seem good value to me, living in sweden, instead of a hussle of ordering aero and stuff.

2. I'm very curious about these pickups too.. I can only say that i have never read anything bad about his pickups.

3. Hm Im ordering a pair of vintage ones, well see =)

4. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

From my recall, this is the first mention I've heard of them so I'm guessing they haven't made it too far from Sweden yet. If you do a google search for "whatever" reviews and nothing comes up then they haven't had a lot of exposure.

5. strummer

strummer

Jul 27, 2005
    Sweden
    Bos, I got Lundgren make me a P/J set, and they are amazing! Right now they´re not in a bass, but if you are close to stockholm I can slap them on and you can try them out :)

6. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

I was in harmonycentral looking at something else and noticed a Lundgren pup review and read it (very strange review) and it mentioned them making a double J - which I think this review was on (hard to tell). Anyway, went to the site and they do make a double J. Not a lot of those around. Schaller the only one to my knowledge.