Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lundgren jazz pups?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by bos_mindwarp, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Anyone have these in a jazz bass of a sorts? They seem good value to me, living in sweden, instead of a hussle of ordering aero and stuff.

2. I'm very curious about these pickups too.. I can only say that i have never read anything bad about his pickups.

3. Hm Im ordering a pair of vintage ones, well see =)

4. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

From my recall, this is the first mention I've heard of them so I'm guessing they haven't made it too far from Sweden yet. If you do a google search for "whatever" reviews and nothing comes up then they haven't had a lot of exposure.

5. strummer

strummer

Jul 27, 2005
    Sweden
    Bos, I got Lundgren make me a P/J set, and they are amazing! Right now they´re not in a bass, but if you are close to stockholm I can slap them on and you can try them out :)

6. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    FWIW:

I was in harmonycentral looking at something else and noticed a Lundgren pup review and read it (very strange review) and it mentioned them making a double J - which I think this review was on (hard to tell). Anyway, went to the site and they do make a double J. Not a lot of those around. Schaller the only one to my knowledge.