For Sale Luthier Supplies Cocobolo Fingerboards and Extra Block

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Means2nEnd, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Price:
    $75 shipped on east coast. Please $80 for west coast areas.

Well as posted in the luthier corner I have to get rid of all the cocobolo in my shop. Turns out I am allergic to it. I have one neck to finish with a fingerboard of it and then never again.

Anyway my loss can be your gain. The lumber alone before re sawing and radiusing the fingerboards was over $100. I just need it gone. There is a nice piece about an inch thick and about 3" X 4" enough for a ramp or pickup covers or an ashtray for grandma whatever you can dream of.

The chocolate brown longer one is 30" x 3.5" and just under a .25" at the edge with a 12" radius. When you trim it up it will be at least over .25"

The two smaller more redish brown are 28" x 3.25" and same thickness but have 18" radius.

Attached Files:

2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

I'll take this of your hands.

3. Jonny5bass

Jonny5bass

May 3, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Did this ever sell?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2022