1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M-Audio Axiom 25 midi controller and Peavey pv8 mixer for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bassjus, Mar 2, 2008.

1. bassjus

bassjus

Mar 30, 2004
    Mass
    DSC02460.
    The axiom is NOT in working condition. I want to make sure you know that.

DSC02459.
    I bought it a while ago, and it started cutting in and out. I had the warrenty so I called them up, they told me they'd ship a box, a few days later a check for the full amount showed up. I have no idea what is wrong with it, but from what I understand it's a pretty common problem. I have absolutely no idea how much this is worth in this condition, but since I have to have a price lets say
    $50.

DSC02458.
    The peavey pv8 is in great condition, but it DOES NOT have the power supply. It's a 16v 1000mA power supply. I never use the thing so I haven't really looked into buying one.
    $75

As you might have been able to tell from all my other for sale ads, I'm just trying to clean out all the old stuff I've collected. I understand that either of these as they stand are not functional. The last time I used the mixer was a while ago, and I obviously don't have the means of turning it on anymore, but I guarentee it's condition.

Sending me and email would be the fastest way to get ahold of me, but I will try to check this thread as often as possible.

Thanks,
    Jus