1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

M-Audio EX-P dimensions

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mingus Addict, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I can't find out what size this pedal is anywhere. Does anyone know, or have one they can measure?

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    I had one of these at one point, but don't know the official dimensions. IIRC it's a little wider than the Ernie Ball VPJR and about as long when you add in the annoying stress relief jacket for the cable sticking out of the top of the pedal.

What do you need the dimensions for? If you're looking for an expression pedal, there's a ton of better options out there to be had. I personally found the M-Audio to be very flimsy.

3. I was looking at this because I'm planning to get a Malekko pedal with an expression input and the M-Audio pedal is cheap and they sell it on the Malekko site which I take as a sort of endorsement from them. I'm looking for the dimensions to make sure it will fit my board. It sounds like it's bigger than I'd like. You have any other suggestions?

4. Joronamo

Joronamo

Dec 12, 2009
    I also need to know for this exact same reason?

5. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    urm....... it's 4 inches wide at the top on the widest part, and about 9.5 inches long. at least mine is.

zoop!

lol. DURP. never mind. i misread that as Mission Expression pedal. my bad.

6. Joronamo

Joronamo

Dec 12, 2009
    Bump

7. Joronamo

Joronamo

Dec 12, 2009
    Bump