1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Herbie Chesnutt, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbie Chesnutt

Herbie Chesnutt Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    Got this used a couple years ago while I was doing some stuff with my buddy who lives in Seattle. I needed something to capture my tracks and send to him. I used it like 6 times over a two week period. It has been in a box since.

I bought it used and it has just a leeeeeeetle wear on the housing, but works perfectly. I have no books or software. I can't remember what I used to capture tracks but it was freeware I downloaded off the intertubes. I think this is pretty standard gear that works with all the software packages out there. I'm just not the guy to ask about these things as you can tell.

[DEL]$75[/DEL] [DEL]$60[/DEL] [DEL]$50[/DEL] $35 shipped conus (paypal).

Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    TTT.

BTW, I'm open to offers. Cash is awesome, but I could use Aguilar OBP-1 or two in trade.

You know what I really want is one of those original Stingray preamps or the Kreuzer/Submarine preamps. Anyone experienced at homebrewing pedals could spend a few dollars in parts and some labor and you'd have a pretty nice piece of kit here in trade.

PM me.

3. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    [​IMG]

4. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    Sunday morning bump.

5. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    Price reduced to $50 bump.

6. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    The Wednesday "OMG! This dude must really want to get this out of his house!" bump.

Price reduced to $35.

7. pm

8. Herbie Chesnutt

Mar 19, 2010
    Wake Forest, NC
    Sold pending payment.

Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.