1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD M-Audio Fast Track

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by WannaJazz, Apr 7, 2015.

1. WannaJazz

WannaJazz Supporting Member

May 7, 2010
    Price:
    I bought this a few years ago, I ran it on Audacity once.

It works with Windows and Mac.

Original box includes M-Audio Fast Track, Installation Disc, Quick Start Guide, and USB cable.

It is in like new condition.
    IMG_20150401_161132232. IMG_20150401_161300441. IMG_20150401_161326520.

Priced To Sell Quickly!!!!
    $25.00 Buyer Pays Shipping. Paypal.

This is a review of the M-Audio Fast Track, from approximately the time that I bought this one.

M-Audio Fast Track Review & Rating | PCMag.com

This is a quote from that article:
    On the software side, the Fast Track works with just about any recent piece of music recording software, from Pro Tools and SONAR X1 to GarageBand. That said, M-Audio throws in a copy of Pro Tools SE (pictured, above), which is a severely cut down version of Avid's professional package. But even in this state, it's still quite usable, with 16 tracks of audio and eight virtual instruments tracks, plus over 100 bundled virtual instrument sounds, a reverb, and EQ. It also comes with 3GB of loops you can use in your own compositions. Pro Tools SE is obviously artificially handicapped, and designed to get you to upgrade to a more expensive version, but when used within its limits, it's a nice freebie nonetheless.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015