1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD M-Audio Project Mix I/O 8 Channel Preamp Interface

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by adam on bass, Jan 17, 2015.

1. adam on bass

adam on bass

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: GK, EMG and D'Addario
    Price:
    $350
    Perfect Condition M-Audio Project Mix with automated faders. Works perfectly and all the pre amps, faders, rotary knobs and push buttons are smooth and accurate. The preamps sound really good for an all in one machine. I made a cover for it right when I got it and has always been covered when not in use. Works perfectly with my system which is ProTools 11.2, Mavericks 10.9.5, iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 with 16GB ram. I am the original owner just not using it anymore. You won't find a nicer one for this price.

Comes with power cable, firewire 400 to 400 cable, firewire 400 to 800 cable, cover and literature. I don't have the original box anymore.

Would trade for mics or bass stuff.

DSC_0251.JPG DSC_0250.JPG DSC_0248.JPG DSC_0247.JPG DSC_0246.JPG DSC_0245.JPG DSC_0243.JPG DSC_0241.JPG

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021