1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M-Audio Win7 Drivers?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Pruitt, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Pruitt

Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    I noticed a few people on some other threads mention they're using their M-Audio Sound Cards with Win 7. How are you guys doing this since they have not released a Win7 driver yet? I had pre-ordered Win7 and received it last week, but the only reason I have yet to install it is because I can't find a working driver for my Delta 44. Anyone know where I can get one, or when M-Audio is supposed to be releasing one? Thanks!

2. tbone0813

tbone0813 The faithless say farewell when the road darkens.

Aug 6, 2005
    Grand Prairie, TX.
    I read that some people have had good success by using the Vista drivers.

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  4. kraigo

kraigo

Jun 21, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    I did Win 7 64 bit (public beta) on a fresh install on a new machine. It loaded some default drivers for my PreSonus FireBox and the FireBox has worked flawlessly for months. Perhaps M-Audio does the same.

KO

5. nicfargo

nicfargo

May 28, 2008
    Lincoln, NE
    I've got windows 7 64 running a profire 2626. Got the public beta drivers from m-audios website. Just do a search for your device plus windows 7 driver and you should get a hit if the driver exists. My profire has been running flawlessly.

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    I'm running a Delta 44 and linked right to the beta driver needed for it on M-Audio's website.