1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M-Box 1 For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by caesarbass, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Guys,
    I'm getting rid of my M-box. It's a first generation m-box, with all of the original pro-tools software/paperwork, and the Pro-tools registration is transferable. I've had it for about a year and it works flawlessly. I am needing more in's and out's and have simply outgrown this little guy. If you go to my myspace, www.myspace.com/caesarbassmusic, all the songs were recorded with the m-box. I am looking to get $200.00. I will ship anywhere in the U.S. but not overseas. Buyer pays for shipping.
    Thanks!!!!!

Edit: USB, Mac and PC compatible (software for both included),

2. Bump for a cheap way to get into ProTools......

3. Here's a pic of the m-box along with the original box and all of the software.
    th_M-Box3.gif
    th_M-Box2.gif

4. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Inactive

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    What version is the software, and would you consider trades? If so, anything specific?

5. Hi Ted,
    The software that comes with the unit is 6.7, and you can go to the digidesign website to upgrade to 6.9 for free, from there you can pay $75.00 and they will upgrade you to 7.0, I'm using PT 6.9.
    I'd prefer the cash.
    Thanks!!!!

6. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    How do you accept payment?

7. Hi Woodchuck,
    I don't have a paypal account so I would accept a check, or cashiers check. Also, there is a UPS station right around the corner form where I live, and I have used them many times in the past, I would ship it out as soon as I receive payment. It shouldn't be too expensive to ship to you, maybe $20.00 if that.
    Thanks!!!

8. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    is this USB? is it Mac compatible?

9. Hi Mark,
    It is USB and it is Mac compatible. The green disc in the pic is for pc and the blue one is for mac.

10. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    does it have the dongle with it?

11. The M-Box is the dongle, pro tools is only compatible with digidesign hardware. The m-box doesn't come with or require a "dongle."

12. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    Will this version of protools run on an intel based mac?

13. That's a good question...I will do some research over on the protools forum. It'll have to be moworrow afternoon, Thursday, but I will get back to you.
    Thanks.

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...s&ref=mactel-f
    This link might help. it seems that PT 7.0 is compatible. The PT version that comes with this m-box is 6.7, you'd have to upgrade to 7.0.

14. Does this have a midi input? Are you willing to sell just the m-box?

15. There is no midi, in or out, and I'm not sure I understand the question about selling "just the m-box." The Pro Tools software is included because I will be unable to use it once the m-box is sold.
    Thanks!!!

16. Thanks for the response. I was asking for a friend and I dont yet know much about computer based recording.

17. No problem, I hope my answer helped you out. :D

18. I am now accepting PayPal.
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

19. Bump!!!!

20. $175.00!!!!!!!!!!
    Bump!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.