1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

M-PULSE 600 W/ EDEN 410XLT [4OHM or 8OHM]?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FERNDOGG, Jan 5, 2005.

1. FERNDOGG

FERNDOGG

Jun 30, 2004
    I just retrieved my 410XLT out of [storage]..... now that I have my new M-PULSE 600, and reading TalkBass forums for sometime, I want to get some feedback or thoughts on this configuration...... my 410XLT is 8 ohms and I am thinking of trading for it for a 4 ohm 410xlt or similiar..... maybe a mesa 4 ohm cab..... thanks in advance.

2. bass4820

bass4820

Jan 3, 2005
    texas
    i'm not to familiar with the mesa m-pulse 600, i've owned the eden410xlt, but both pieces ar definitaly made for rock, i think it would be a good match if you can bridge the full output power at 8 ohms.

3. kjones

kjones Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Maryland
    Or you could add another 8 ohm cab and get the full wattage out of it. How much do you want to carry to a gig?

4. FERNDOGG

FERNDOGG

Jun 30, 2004
    I just want to lug one cab for a gig....... plug & play baby..... i'm wondering if the difference between 4 & 8 ohm is a world of difference, I guess is my question...... I do want to get the most out of the M-PULSE w/ one cab..........

5. GRoberts

GRoberts Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    A friend of mine uses an MPulse600 with an Aguilar 4x10 cabinet and it KILLS! Nopt sure if it is 4 or 8 ohm. In any event, it is stellar. I highly recommend the Bergantino HT322 cabinet. It is 4 ohms. 1x12 and 2x10's in a single cabinet.