1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M182 MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Plays_For_Dog, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought this pedal earlier this year and played it for a short time. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and in new condition (except for the Velcro on the back in place of the rubber feet). Pedal was on my board in my home and never gigged out. I did take it to a friend’s house for a jam between him and I.... that's it. Everything works as it's supposed to. Works just fine with a daisy chain style power supply, dedicated power supply or battery. Lots of reviews for this thing out there, so I won't reiterate. Comes with it's manual. I did do a video here

Forgive the quality and volume. Did it with just my camera in my apartment at night. Mainly did it so you can see that it works just fine; there are plenty of other video demos out there that give better sound.

I prefer paypal, but contact me and we can discuss a check. I'll use flat rate shipping via USPS for 7.95. If you want it sent some other way, just PM me and we can work that out. I'm in Amarillo, TX so if you're in the area, local pick up is cool with me.

$65 to start.

DSC00180.
    DSC00181.

2. Bump.

3. PM'd

4. I was coming to this post to steal the pictures so I could post this guy on Ebay. I'll hold off for you. PM'd replied. Thanks!

5. Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.