1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

M6 Carbine For Sale only.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Hounddog, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hounddog

Hounddog Supporting Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Serial # PH-000415. I have had this M6 for over a year and have gigged with it just about every weekend and havent had one single problem with it. It is in great condition and works perfectly. Has been rack mounted and babied the whole time I have owned it. The only complaint I had and I have ever heard about an M6 is that the Mute is a push/pull switch on the master volume pot and when you mute or unmute the amp to tune you can accidently turn the master volume up or down. So I mounted a toggle switch in a single rack space. You plug it into mute jack and it acts the same as a mute foot switch. It goes with the amp. I have a picture of it also. I have all the Owners Manual and paperwork that came with the amp. I am not sure how much warranty it has because I bought it used and didnt bother transferring it to my name. Feel free to call Mesa Boogie @ 707-778-6565 and ask about the Warranty. Or if I get a chance tomorrow I will call them and post it on here. If you would like to ask questions about the amp or talk about it, PM me and I will give you my phone number. I have an M9 and dont need both amps. $670.00 Very carefully packed and shipped fully insured anywhere in the lower 48.

M6CARBINE001.

M6CARBINE005.

M6CARBINE004.

M6CARBINE007.

2. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop $675

3. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop. $670.00

4. JASON221

JASON221

Oct 6, 2011
    looks very good [​IMG]

5. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Yeah, Its a great amp. If I didnt have the M9 it wouldnt be going anywhere.

6. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what?

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Warranty shouldn't be an issue. I just had my Fathom updated. Love the funk switch!

7. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist

Funk Switch:

I got tired of turning the Master Volume up or down everytime I pulled or pushed the mute to tune. That is the only design problem I have experienced with the M6. Those are just stick on letters and could be removed if someone wanted to. The mute circuit is just a simple tip to ground configuration and I thought that would be easier than using a foot switch.

8. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop
    $665.00

9. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop $660.00:eek:

10. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop $655.00

11. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    This is a flipping' bargain!! Almost a give-away? I love my M6 and wouldn't think of selling it at all.

Bump for a KILLER amp.

12. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    That is a great bargain I have the M3 carbine combo and I also dislike the pull mute function great amps great company USA quality at it's best

13. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop $650.00

14. Hounddog

Dec 2, 2004
    Southern, Illinois
    Sadowsky Featured Artist
    Price Drop $640.00